Why I love Prime on Amazon
Clearly, it’s an affiliate link article today!
It’s going to be Prime day starting tonight for 24h.
I’m happy to promote Prime on Amazon because I clearly use it all the time for the past 3 years. It started with a free trial that we were not really planning to renew. But as our shopping habits were becoming more and more online, we kept our Prime membership.
We buy most of our “things” on Amazon. I know that some people will say that it’s not cool not to buy from small and local shops but hear me out on this, if you wish. First, we buy a lot local and we eat and use local services as much as we can. But we have a specific diet, we use organic products, we like specific toys (Montessori and educational). More and more, we couldn’t find those items in local shops. More and more, we had to order well in advance on different online shops and as a busy family, buying on Amazon was an easy, affordable option. With Prime, it means that most of the time, we can have the gift, food supplement or whatever we wanted to have quickly, on our doorstep the day after we have ordered (including weekends). It was a life saver at Christmas and a life saver when I organised my classes at the last minute.
Now our Prime membership is not just about a fast delivery for free. It’s also access to Prime video streaming and again, great when we don’t have a tv subscription anymore (as we wanted to avoid advertising and rubbish programs). We also have access to Prime music which I used extensively for a year (now I have to say that we have now a Deezer account that I prefer as I need lots of music choice for my Yoga classes).
In brief, Prime customers are able to:
- Listen, ad-free to over two million songs, hundreds of hand-built playlists and stations with unlimited skips
- Access Prime Music through Fire devices, iPads, iPhones, Android devices, laptops or desktop
- Listen anywhere, anytime with offline playback on your phone or tablet
- Listen to Prime Music on your echo with Alexa
- Benefit from all other additions Prime membership has to offer besides music
- Get unlimited, FREE One-Day Delivery on millions of items
- Watch over 15,000 movies and TV episodes with unlimited instant streaming
- Borrow from thousands of titles from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- Secure, unlimited photo storage with anywhere access
I haven’t use much the Kindle Owners library and I still have to figure out the photo storage.
I have checked in advance what will be the great Prime deals during Prime day and there are a few great deals to snatch. Green toys (made from recycled Plastic in the USA), Janod Magnetic world map, many Learning resources toys (including a microscope, and a first telescope!), magnetic building blocks and more.
There are of course plenty of deal in any other categories (electronics, sports, fashion and even foods, obviously in books as well). The Prime membership is a free trial for the first 30 days so no risk to try it on and enjoying the big deals tomorrow! (obviously make sure you cancel your membership on time if you don’t want to pay afterwards).
Don’t worry the next article will be all about Montessori 😉